The Commissioner's Spirit of Kentucky Award is presented to the sponsors of a successful project that is a result of multiple government agencies working together in a cost-effective manner. Selection criteria include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Utilization of innovative and/or multiple funding sources.
2. Successful regional impact during the most recent 12-month period.
3. Efficient use of public resources and funding sources.
4. Innovative or resourceful cooperation of two or more jurisdictions of government or authority.
5. Transferability of technology, contractual arrangement or management activity.
The winner will be announced at the Governor's Local Issues Conference. Below is the electronic submission form. Please note that all fields are required. Nominations must be received by close of business on the first Monday of July. For more information, contact DLG at 502-573-2382.